Posted By Veiled Muslimah on/at 11/02/2008 01:21:00 AM

As a Kid I would love watching cartoons and as I grew older, although the excessive passion for them died down, I still really like cartoons! I think we're all still kids at heart someway or the other. One of my favourite was Lion King and still is, till date. No matter how much I tried not to, I couldn't help but uncontrollably weep at the part where Mufasa dies and I'm sure I'll still manage to cry now if I watch that part again.

Anyway, I watched this tonight on YouTube, it's [one of] my favourite part[s] of the whole cartoon. I also really like the beginning, 'Circle of Life'. Mufasa has such a kind-hearted face and Simba is an adorable Lion.

Enjoy! :)


    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Please be civil.


About

Musings, Articles and Ramblings of a Muslim Woman which range from a variety of different subjects.

Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone).
Surat Al-Anfal - Verse 2
The Holy Qurán