Posted By Veiled Muslimah on/at 4/10/2011 12:48:00 AM

It's been so long that I don't even know where to start. I don't know if anyone is reading this anymore but it seems appropriate to draw a full circle and come write here on my first ever blog. It's been a long journey on the blogosphere since I left blogger. I've changed blogs, hosts, blogs, hosts and taken long breaks from writing altogether.

I really miss the community and friendship I'd built here but I suppose it wasn't to last. I now blog under my real name: http://www.hamnaahmed.wordpress.com - In fact it's fairly new and I hope it is my final blog. I've also become a twitter addict, so if you're on twitter, feel free to contact me: @hamna_


    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I visit your blog but its no longer available.
online QURAN explore

Unknown said...

Please don't stop writing.We would like to read your thoughts. As a Muslimah I've to do something for Muslim ummah.

Carrie decker said...

In ramadan it's a good step to learn quran online with kids. If somebody wants Online quran classes do let us know now!

Post a Comment

Hi :) Please be civil.


About

Musings, Articles and Ramblings of a Muslim Woman which range from a variety of different subjects.

Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone).
Surat Al-Anfal - Verse 2
The Holy Qurán